We visited Santa at the mall last night and snapped a few photos. McKinley climbed right up into his lap and told him that she wanted a princess pony with wings, and a barbie car for her to drive. I think Santa might have a hard time with that this year.
Addi didn't want anything to do with the jolly fellow, and would only consider sitting next to him if Mom was there too. I really hadn't wanted to be in the photos!
After Santa and a few minutes at the playland, daddy wanted to do some shopping, even though we are pretty much finished with our Christmas shopping. So the girls played in the Sears Christmas display while Daddy looked at tools.
Addison is ready for bed!

3 comments:
How wonderful that Aaron was shopping for Christmas presents for himself. Unless you are just dying for a Craftsmen wrench set:) Cute pics of Santa, Rylee is of course very jealous. She'll see him at our ward party. You guys should come for it! December 17th, 6 o'clock.
Looks like fun! My kids will have nothing to do with the Santas at the mall. Your girls are soooo cute! We need to get the kids together the next time I make it that far north.
Lane is also terrified of Santa - I don't think he would go even on my lap! Your girls are so adorable.
Post a Comment