We had fun playing in all the snow last night. Here is Addi getting ready.
Here's McKinley using her sand toys to dig and build in the snow.
Addi Mae all bundled up. She had a hard time picking up the shovel with her no-thumbs mittens. But she still had fun!
Aaron and his new toy. He finally got a snow plow for the front of his 4-wheeler. He had fun plowing us out from all the snow, along with all of our neighbors!

3 comments:
The kids love playing in the snow. I feel like all I am doing is bundling and un-bundling all day, and I have gloves, hats, boots and coats all over the house. Oh well, your kids look cute in their snow suits. Reid is also loving to plow this year.
Lori, the girls are darling. Your are always doing fun and happy things. You have got the happiest girls. I love to see their smiles. I Love Aarons new toy too! it is awesome to be plowed out! I love you. It was so fun to stop and say hi, and then have Aaron put Mck in the car so we could run errands. She is so cute and sensitive! I LOVE BEING A GRANDMA
Look at all that fun snow. We do have snow here, but I think that it congregates mostly on the road. You know how it is. I like how guys just love to plow snow, although Seth's plow (the backhoe) is a little bigger than Aaron's:)
Post a Comment