Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!  Hope your celebrations were as wonderful as ours!  We were blessed with two days of wonderful food, fun, and family!
Here is McKinley and Addison on Christmas Eve, all ready for bed in their new PJ's and slippers.  Too Cute!
Here are the girls the day after Christmas enjoying all their toys (my house is such a mess!)  The slide was actually a Christmas gift from Grandma and Grandpa F. two years ago, but Daddy just brought it in from outside and we got it cleaned up and it has been like having another new toy for Christmas.
Addi has even learned to climb up and slide down completely by herself.  She's even mastered landing on her feet most of the time, and she has learned how fun it is to carry toys to the top and watch them slide down.  

3 comments:

Benner said...

That is the cutest picture of Addie! I love the tongue!!!

Rachel said...

Cute, cute! I'm glad that you had a wonderful Christmas, so did we!

Seth and Natalie said...

I love those jammies! For a second I thought McKinley got another slide, and knew Rylee would die of jealousy. That was fun playing at your house on cold Mackay days.