Thursday, September 29, 2011

Haircuts for everyone!

We all (except for Daddy) got haircuts a couple weeks ago. 
 Handsome Gid looking so grown up with his much shorter hair.
 Addi wants to grow hers long, but she looks so cute with it short like this too!
 McK trimmed off a few inches, but still wants to grow it long down to her knees!
And I decided to see what it's like to have a short bob - the shortest I've ever had my hair.  I cut off 12 inches and sent it to Locks of Love for wigs for kids.  It's a big change and I don't think I'm going to keep it short, but at least now I know...

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

WOW!!! That is crazy to see you with such short hair! What a fun change. I've thought about doing that so many times, but I'm just not as brave as you. All your cuts look very cute! (and props to locks of love).Lookin' good!

Seth and Natalie said...

Every one's hair looks great. And I'm thinking that I missed something somewhere along the way. Baby #4? Hurray! (I'm really really really hoping that's what it is, because you are always so teeny tiny and never have an extra ounce of fat anywhere on you, so if you do now, and it's not a baby, then I'm glad I live 2 hours away so you can't punch me)