Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ducks at the Greenbelt

These photos are from back in August, but I'm just now getting around to posting...
We went down to the greenbelt to feed the ducks, but there were only a few ducks and lots of gulls!  The only ducks we could find to feed were sleeping in the willows and out in the water.
Addi especially enjoyed throwing bread to them.  Gid just made me nervous being so close to the water. And McK was mostly interested in chasing the gulls around on the grass.

Sweet Addi Mae.
Here comes trouble!  He tried catching some of the gulls, but was never quick enough.
My cute kids...
Until they are not so cute!
We walked down to the falls and had a look.

Gideon always has to explore everything and he never stays in one place for long.  But I can't help but smile when he gives me his big happy face!
Then we found a fun horse bench and some fun goose seats.



Honk Honk!

The flowers were still blooming.  It was a beautiful day for a stroll.
My happy Gid Boy!

2 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

I love the picture at the top of Gid attacking Addi. Those benches are really cool. You have shown me yet another thing I should take my kids to do next time I'm in town.

Mickey said...

Was that a fun time or what! You are amazing Lori. Happy beautiful kids. Those are some pretty good pictures.