Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back-To-School for the first time!

One more week until school starts!  We went to back-to-school nite last night and met McKinley's kindergarten teacher, Ms. Zinzer.  McK explored her classroom with Addi following closely behind.  She is really excited to start school and really nervous!
We went school shopping and bought all her supplies and new clothes, including these fabulous new boots, a favorite for sure!
The highlight of visiting her school was the playground, "for kindergarten only!".  Gid even got in on the fun!
I can't beleive my little girl is starting school!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Those are great boots!

She will love her new teacher, she is so nice. I love her class- so many friends it makes me laugh! And I love that playground too. Emrie misses it. I almost hated to take her to drop off Libby because it was hard to get her to leave.

Seth and Natalie said...

Rylee had those same boots when she was about 3 years old. Love them! Recess is for sure Rylee's favorite part of school, so no wonder McKinley loves the playground. Ry also loves fire drills. So far those have been her most talked about school moments. Hope McKinley's first day was fantastic!

Erika said...

Gabe had Miss Zinzer as well! She is so nice, McKinley is going to love her!! She looks to grown up and ready for kindergarten! Heck, she was ready for kindergarten way back when we were doing our preschool!

Mickey said...

I can't believe it either. She is so cute. I know that she is more than ready, she has been very excited! I can't believe how much our Gid has grown. Look at him tackle those stairs!