Saturday, August 14, 2010

Baby Gid's Growing Up

Gideon made his first visit to the mall playland last night and he had a great time.  I had to keep a close watch on him to keep him from getting stepped on.  He seems to have no fear of other kids towering overhead.  Much to his sisters' disappointment, he had no desire to crawl through any tunnels with them.  His favorite play place was next to the ladybug.


He's getting around really well and climbed up the slide like a pro.  The girls were much older before they learned how to climb up.  It must be because he's still in crawling mode and not walking yet.  Look out world when he does start walking.  I don't think much is going to hold Gid back!

2 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

Of course baby Gid is growing up, it's been forever since I've seen a picture of him. (I hope that makes you feel a pinprick of guilt and you'll blog more often :) What a cute little guy!

Mickey said...

oh, He is so darn cute. He just looks back and smiles. He is such a joy to this grandma. He makes me smile, and cry at the same time. He just loves to be loved. I love you baby Gid. Happy growing.