Sunday, August 29, 2010

4-Wheeling

We went up to the foothills yesterday evening for some 4-wheeling fun!
It was our last activity before school starts tomorrow!
Addi loves riding on the 4-wheeler with her daddy!
McKinley, Gid, and I enjoyed the comfort of the Ranger, including heat!  It was a chilly evening.  Fall is in the air....
We drove up pretty close to the windmills.  Can you see them against the horizon?
It doesn't show very well in this photo, but this is a windmill going up.  They are so big!

3 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

We have a Polaris Ranger too and I can drive it everywhere even 8 months pregnant. I just wish ours had a heater. Have fun with school McKinley! From my point of view school is super stinky and I hate getting up at 6:25 in the morning. Once you start that there's no more late evening 4 wheeler rides.

Roxanne said...

So fun!!! I'm glad you got to do something fun before school started. I love the pic with Gid in the carseat. Is that normal?....carseat in four-wheeler? hmmmm. I guess you add the heat and a ranger must be the way to go for a fun family adventure! Does Addi have her license? You sure have a cute family!

Mickey said...

I still haven't been in the ranger. You are always doing something fun! Everyone looks so happy! Aaron is awesome to get everything ready so you can have a few hours of fun. It is a lot of work, and he just smiles! Way to go Aaron.