
We went to the mall the other night and let the girls play at the playland. They love it. McKinley always finds a friend to play with and Addi is usually content to run around after her. They are so fun to watch.

Addi has almost conquered climbing up the slide all by herself. That will be a good day when I no longer have to help push her up!

1 comment:
You are the nicest mommy ever. Next time I have to go to the mall I'm calling you so you can sit with Rylee and watch her play. I'm a mall toys nazi and don't ever let her play (we're always in a hurry), but my mom caves in and Rylee rides the ice cream truck and then plays for hours on the tree. Your girls are lucky to have a mommy that'll take them to the mall just for a chance to play.
Post a Comment