When I used my old camera to take photos the other day (while my new one was charging) I discovered these photos from a few weeks back that I had not yet downloaded. Thought they were cute. It was one of our first Sunday mornings after the New Year when we switched from 9 to 11 church. We somehow were ready for church early, since we had an extra 2 hours! So the girls were trying to stay reverent by reading books.
Here's McKinley reading her Book of Mormon. She found a copy on the bookshelf (one that I'm sure I was supposed to give away for a missionary experience a long time ago) and I told her she could keep it for her own. Now she reads it almost every morning while I'm reading mine and it is really neat. I'm so proud of all that she is learning about the Gospel, and that she has such a strong desire to learn more! I can't believe some of the Gospel words that come out of her mouth when she's "reading".
Here's my Addi Mae chewing on her wrist as she has been doing often the past few weeks. She must be teething! I'm thinking her eyes are officially green not blue like her sister's?

4 comments:
Your girls are so cute! I love that they like to read and that they study the gospel! Way to go mom. And Addi does have really grean eyes in that picture! cool.
Those eyes are beautiful! That's good that McKinley pretends to read scriptures with you. I am so proud of her being such a good writer, too. That was the thing Rylee needed to finally get her letters straight. If McKinley can do it, then so can she!
Holy Cow. That shot of McKinley is like a foreshadowing of her as a teenager if you ask me. Good luck mom...she's gonna be a handful! And I really like your picture of Addi. Very cute eyes.
wow what darling little girls. i remember when we read scriptures every morning at 6 Ben was so afraid that we would not wake him that sometimes when i came out, he would be asleep on the floor with his scriptures open and resting his head on them just waiting. it was awesome. Mckinley has a sweet, testimony and she is a special little girl. I love addi's hair!
Post a Comment