Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cousin Carson's Birthday Party

Happy Birthday Carson!!  Thanks for inviting us to your great party!
We celebrated Carson's birthday this afternoon at Grandma and Grandpa Anglin's house.  It was a fun party!
First we ate yummy homemade pizza, which Addi devoured!  Aunt Kim makes good pizza!
After presents we enjoyed yummy cupcakes.  Addi only liked the frosting and kept asking for more.  (At home I spoil her by refrosting her cookies and cupcakes multiple times.)
Then the girls got busy on the phones, calling all their friends to tell them about the wonderful party. 

2 comments:

Mickey said...

you are so funny sis. I love reading your blog. I love the pictures and the way you put it all down. I am so happy that you are doing this. I looked at the new year one, and I swear that the pictures of Addi eating the strawberry are award winning pictures. She is SO DARN CUTE. Love you

Seth and Natalie said...

Is that a Camo tablecloth I see? Holy cow, it runs in the family! Your girls are getting cuter and cuter, especially in the phone pictures. It sure looks like they have something really important to say:)