Summer is drawing to a close and as McKinley has been saying "it is my last days of freedom" before school begins.
We had fun tonight at Hillview's back-to-school nite. We met McKinley's new teacher Mrs. Watts and her long-term substitute teacher who will be teaching the first 6 weeks of school while Mrs. Watts is on maternity leave with her first baby, due any day.
McKinley was excited to have a real desk this year instead of a table and is looking forward to eating lunch in the school cafeteria, even though she doesn't plan on eating the school lunch unless it doesn't have any meat, like maybe pizza (apparently pepperoni doesn't count as meat).
First grade here comes McKinley! Wow I can't believe she's going to be gone to school all day long!

1 comment:
Yeah McKinley!!! I loved first grade so much I did it over and over. You are going to have so much fun!
Post a Comment