Here's my beautiful Kindergartner. I can't believe she's almost finished her first year of school! She insisted on choosing her own outfit for pictures and wouldn't change her mind for a second even when I suggested that her cute denim skirt probably wouldn't show in the pictures. She is a very independent little girl!
Who would have ever thought my little girl would be tall enough to be on the back row of her class photo? I was always on the front row without a doubt. She has a fun, big class. I've been lucky enough to help out in her class one morning every other week when Aaron has been home to watch Addi and Gid. It is so nice to be involved and be able to put a face to the names of all the kids she comes home talking about.



4 comments:
What a doll!
Being a room mom sure is a blessing, isn't it? Priceless peeks into their life at school. . .
That's what I was going to say, "wow! She's on the top row!" :) She is so cute! Go McKinley!
Is this the only class picture she has? We did ours at the beginning of the year. I forgot it was picture day and sent Ry to school in a princess shirt, one I definitely don't want immortalized in a kindergarten pic. And I have to ask just where is Mr. Miller? Because all the grown ups definitely look like Ms's.
and this week she graduates! Wow, where does the time go. She has really changed this year. She is a happy, charming little princess. She has a special personality. Look out world, Here comes McKinley
Post a Comment