Friday, April 22, 2011

Fun at Barnes & Noble

We went to Barnes & Noble the other day to relieve some cabin fever.
 They have a big train set that the kids love to play with.
 Gid loved the kids chairs and was so proud that he could climb in and out by himself.  While he climbed, ran, pulled books off the shelves - 
the girls sweetly read to themselves. 

 The benches worked great as a balance beam.  And it was even easier walking once the books were cleared off.

McK and Addi would have stayed and read books for hours, but I was ready to get Gideon out of there!

3 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

When we have rainy/cold days we just stay inside around the fire. You guys are so much more fun than we are. Those pictures are all so cute, especially Gid. He is one handsome little dude.

Roxanne said...

I love that you go out and do fun things with your kids. You are such an amazing mother. I'm so lucky to have an awesome sister like you! I looked at some of your past posts too, and I just have to say---you have some pretty cute kids! Love you!

Mickey said...

This is you ole mom, that is pretty darn slow looking at your blogs. I need to do it more, because they make my day! I love these 3 kids of yours! They are so perfect!! And growing, and growing. Your are a beautiful mommy. Lucky kids, lucky Aaron, lucky me!