We are so excited to have a "new" swing-set in our backyard. Thanks to our wonderful neighbors who no longer used their swing-set, and generously passed it on to us! It's still in great shape and will be lots of fun for years to come. I didn't get a full photo of it, but it has a slide, glider, 2 swings (one we took off and put up a baby swing), and a lawn swing (I looked it up and that's what they call the one that 2 kids sit in facing each other-I've always wondered).
Here's happy Gid finally getting to swing. We had no place to put his swing on our old swingset. He loves it! All smiles and giggles!
Here are our two swing-sets, side-by-side, and the slide from G&G Fuhriman. It's a good thing we have a big backyard! Aaron rebuilt the glider on the old, big swing-set and put the blue seats on it. It works great now, much more comfortable with seats!
We had so much fun today playing at our backyard park. Julia and G&G even came over to join in the fun.
Welcome to summer! We're ready!


2 comments:
I think you have an awesome backyard for the kids. I think we might spend some fun afternoons there this summer! I love the smiles!
I have wanted a swingset for Rylee for a while, but I don't have any nice neighbors to give me one. Of course, I'm too cheap to buy one myself. McKinley is so brave up there so high!
We've gotten your letters and just love them. Rylee has a page she scribbled on that she really wants to send your way, it's in an envelope and everything! We're just missing stamps:)
Post a Comment