This afternoon Daddy was reading books to her, including "The Wheels on the Bus" which they sang together. Later tonight we went to visit G&G Anglin. A tired and hungry Addi didn't want to leave and I had to wrestle her into her car seat which made her even more upset. So as we started driving home I heard this a pouty little voice from the backseat singing, Addi in the van says "waa waa waa, waa waa waa, waa waa waa" Addi in the van says "waa waa waa" all through the town. Sometimes she is just too smart and definitely too cute. I love that girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is so funny, and so cute! Sometimes I wonder how so much personality can be jammed into those little bodies!
It always surprises me how much our little ones know. That is pretty clever singing about being in a van.
I am so not surprised! This little girl is just an angel in disguise! How funny. I love being a grandma. It makes my days complete.
That is classic! Good memory to have for when she has a little girl just like her! :)
Post a Comment