Sunday, August 9, 2009

Campbell Family Reunion

This afternoon we enjoyed the annual Campbell Reunion at Tautphaus Park.
Lots of food, fun, and catching up with relatives we see about once a year.
Here is the Campbell clan, children and grandchildren of Herbert Campbell. Mom, front and center!
Addi Mae, smiles as usual, had a good time even though she was so tired she went home early with Aaron for a much needed nap.
Beautiful McKinley played and played! She loved playing with her cousins, and making lots of new cousin friends.
I love this photo of the Fuhriman men!
Dad, Ben, and Danny served SubZero ice cream. Yummy!
My handsome husband and Reid, enjoying their ice cream (and avoiding having to socialize...)

2 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

Oh my, Rylee has that same pink and green skirt as McKinley. They need to play together and wear it at the same time! That would just be wild! Ok, not really. I'm glad your family got to get together, but I'm still waiting for a picture of you with your little belly. You have been known to be one of those cute pregnant ladies.

Roxanne said...

It looks like the reunion was fun. It's hard not being able to hang out with the fam---but I'm glad I can still see some of the fun in the photos. OH, and I loved your island park pictures. I felt like I got to go on the trip with you! Your family is so cute (yep, you too aaron!) I love the fun thing you do. I'm amazed at how much you put into one trip. Way to go guys!