We spent New Year's Eve at Reid and Rachel's house. We ate pizza and lost of other treats, watched movies, and played games. It was a fun night. Thanks for having us over Fuhrimans! (and thanks for the photos Rachel- I stole them from your blog since I didn't even get my camera out all night.)
The kids (and I) enjoyed yummy hot chocolate from a fancy hot chocolate maker.
Cute Carolina. Gideon didn't want to leave her alone all night and she wasn't really excited about it. I'm sure they will be great cousin pals when they both get a little older.
Handsome Gid walked around like a zombie for the last few hours. He was sooooo tired!
We lasted until about 11 and then headed home to put the kids to bed.
Aaron and I watched the ball drop at 12 and then didn't waste any time getting ourselves into bed.
Aaron went ice fishing at Henry's Lake New Year's Day and the kids and I just stayed home and took it easy. I haven't set any New Year's resolutions...
Here's to a great 2011
Happy New Year!

3 comments:
Wow, you stayed up? Dax and Peyton went to bed as usual, and Rylee and I made it to about 11 then crashed. Seth had to ring in the New Year by himself.
She is so cute. I love having her in primary.She steals the show for sure! She has such a heart of gold.
She is so cute. I love having her in primary.She steals the show for sure! She has such a heart of gold.
Post a Comment