Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ward Christmas Party

Last night was our ward Christmas party.  We enjoyed dinner from BYU-Idaho and then the Primary 
children staged the Nativity while all of us joined in singing Christmas carols.
My girls dressed as snow princesses in their matching pink dresses. 

 McKinley wanted to be an angel for the nativity.  I just happen to have a white dress that fit her probably better than it does me.  Addi insisted on being a shepherd.  I think she was the only girl shepherd, but she was the cutest shepherd I've ever seen!  Grandpa's cane made a great shepherd's crook.
It was a nice evening and the last ward activity Aaron and I will be in charge of as activities co-chairs.  (With the new church guidelines, we are being released).

3 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

Our ward party people (the McClellans) were released today too since we had our party on Friday. I like their dresses, so shiny and pink! And Addi is a pretty adoreable little shepard.

Mickey said...

When Addi walked out, I just cried. I have never seen anything so precious. She was so happy, and excited to be a part of it. And she is adorable. the cutest shepherd there for sure, and my little angel MCK. I was a pretty proud grandma!

Anonymous said...

Aww she's so cute! I'd love to stuff her with my fingers then shove the cock in her and orgasm her