Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Couches!

Today was an exciting day at our house.  We got new/used couches!!

Our old couches were a combination of a second-hand store purchase right after we were married, Grandpa Campbell's old couch, and Uncle Derek and Aunt Kim's hand-me-down handed down.  They had seen better days.  So we were so happy to inherit Grandma and Grandpa Anglin's sectional and hide-a-bed couches when they purchased new furniture last week!  Thank you, Thank you!

Our old couches were gratefully donated to the local missionaries.  Hopefully they can get a few more years of sitting out of them.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Yay! Too much fun!! I love getting hand me down furniture!

Seth and Natalie said...

I know all about "new-used" furniture. We've been married 6 1/2 years and still have no new things. I like your new couches, we'll have to come sit on them some day.