Yesterday was Melaleuca Day at the Zoo and Grandma F. got us free tickets, so the girls and I made our first zoo visit of the year. Luckily we went early because a little storm started rolling in just as we were leaving. We had planned on picnicking at the park afterwards, but we headed home and picnicked in Grandma's kitchen instead.
The tigers were sleeping, but the lions were up and walking around. Addi kept roaring at them. The monkeys were another favorite. She loved watching all the animals and would have stayed even longer if I hadn't been tired out and ready to go.
McKinley was a great helper and used her map to lead the way and make sure we didn't miss a single animal. She was a little disappointed to find zebras where she thought the map had shown horses.


They both loved the goats at the petting zoo. They brushed them down, petted them, and Addi chased them around.
We had a great time. Thanks, Grandma for the tickets!

3 comments:
I take the exact same kind of zoo pictures, and when we get home Seth always asks if the zoo only has goats and statues. We haven't made it yet this year, I think we'll hit the big one in San Francisco.
Cute girls! We haven't gone yet this summer, but maybe sometime soon I'll have to take Whitney and Reagan. Looks like fun!
look at McKinley riding that big cock teehee looks like she is having fun
Post a Comment