Friday, March 13, 2009

Hamilton Cabin 2009!

We enjoyed another great trip to Hamilton's cabin last weekend!  The weather was great and everyone had a fun time.
It always takes a while to get ready, set.  So McKinley and Sarah enjoyed a movie in the truck while all the Dad's were getting chains on and everything good to go.  Addi was snoozing in her carseat--See that beautiful little face in the upper left corner!
My happy girls!
Sarah, Savanna, Emily, and McKinley eating lunch.  We love having cousins for best friends!

Kinley had a great time trying to catch a fish.  But only Savanna had any success.


Addi loved sledding and she only fell out a couple times thanks to Daddy's good pushes!

Here's the best (and best-looking) Daddy in the whole world.  Taking a little break from all the fun!
Thank so much for another fantabulous year at your cabin Hamiltons! 

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

You guys always have so much fun doing outdoor stuff. I think that's great you don't mind the cold! I do, that's why we're not out much in the wintertime. Looks like you all had fun! :)

Seth and Natalie said...

How fun! The picture that sticks in my mind the most is of Addi's grumpy face. I don't think I've ever seen her not smiling and sunshine!

Tara said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! A very cold, great time!

Roxanne said...

It's so fun to look at picutes of your girls because they are so dang cute! We miss you guys tons. Can't wait to see you!

Cherie Nelson said...

Hey Lori!

Small world! How are you related to the owners of Sub Zero? Brother & Dad? Cousin & Uncle?

Funny story... we went in there back in November or December when we were living in I.F. & was talking with Ben. We talked to him about starting a Sub Zero store up in the St. George area. We are still looking into it and I just found his blog where you commented... LOL

Jeanne said...

Lori, you guys are tough! I am impressed with the toughness of your girls. Camping in snow is not something I would take on myself.