Saturday, October 18, 2008

Aaron's New Hunting Camper

McKinley and Aaron drove to Boise Thursday morning to buy a new hunting camper for Daddy. It fits just perfect in the back of Aaron's little red Toyota.


After eating pizza for dinner, they slept in the new camper at the rest area just outside of Boise.
Friday was McKinley's birthday, so they woke up and ate special Birthday Barbie cereal, opened a birthday present, the new Little Mermaid DVD to watch on the drive home, and then home they came.

Addi and Mommy met them at Leo's in IF and we ate chicken nuggets for McKinley's birthday dinner and played and played. McKinley loved playing games in the arcade and winning tickets that she used to buy 2 rings and 2 candies. Addi had fun riding all the toys. Her favorite was the "dozer".

What a fun Daddy-Daughter drive! And what a great new hunting camper!!


6 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

How many hunting campers have you had? How great that they got some daddy/daughter time together, and you got special time with adi, too. Happy Birthday McKinley! I can't believe she's 4 already!

Unknown said...

That sounds like a great time. I got completely jealous every time we passed the "hunters/fishers checkpoint" on the way home from Utah. I hope you don't mind that I just joined your blog. I found it from the Book Club blog. I hope you get as addicted to blogging as me - cause I would love to keep up better on your adorable family. Thanks.
Viki Bailey

FitzSimmons Times said...

Hey! Cute Blog -- be careful, it's addicting! It's a great way to keep in touch though. Your family is growing up so fast!
Brooke

Rachel said...

How fun for Aaron and McKinley to bond like that. I tagged you, so look at my blog and follow the directions. (only if you want to)

Mickey said...

hey I am a terrible mom. I have to look at your new camper on your blog, and it is just across the street! I really enjoy the pictures. I have such cute grandkids! Lori i just want you to know I appreciate you. You are awesome, and such a good mom. Thank you

FitzSimmons Times said...

Hey! Found you! Welcome to blogging world - your kids are adorable!
-Brooke